SLIDER

PAGES

21 Things Before Turning 22

Saturday 11 May 2013


As I turn 22 later this year, I have made a list of 21 things to do before the big day :)

1. Be qualified as a MUA & get insurance
2. Leave my current job to work on either a Makeup counter or for a makeup Brand
3. Lose 15kg
4. Spend more time with my blog, updating & giving it some TLC
5. Learn some photoshop, web design & photography skills
6. Give blood & donate for women
7. Get my work in a magazine
8. Assist amazing muas
9. Project Mermaid Hair
10. Finish my tattoo sleeve
11. Save at least half of the dollar for my surgery
12. Learn eyelash extensions, spray tanning & eye treatments
13. Be able to pole dance
14. Go IMATS
15. Get a DSLR camera
16. Get a rail card & go to london for jobs atleast 3 times
17. Work on a fashion show as a mua
18. Dye my hair half & half & grow it equal lengths
19. Go to a MAC Masterclass
20. Gain more experience and a fashion/creative portfolio
21. Be more social & make more friends!

Have you got things you want to do before your next birthday? :) Would love to hear them!

Sian Ryan

**Wow, Just updated this and so happy I have completed so much already <3

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger