SLIDER

PAGES

WONDER 10: Update

Wednesday 25 July 2012


Hey lovelys, finally here is the update on how I am getting on with the Osmo 'Wonder 10' Product. I wasn't a 100% sure this product would live up to its claims, which you can read about here.

Well... this product is AMAZING!! I have been using it for about 3 weeks and from the first time I used it, my hair felt soft and silky and had an amazing shine to it! As I mentioned in my previous post, my hair is extremely damaged and dry and nothing has really come to its rescue, apart from this!! I have also noticed that the condition of my hair has improved! I can't say it happened over night, but feel that recently its starting to feel less dry and alot more healthier which is so great as I am trying to grow my hair as I had a recent hair mishap with a different hairdresser than normal and now my hair is so short (and horrible! absolutely hate the length!)

I am singing all this products praises today, honestly its amazing! Its great if your hair is damaged, dry or if you just want 1 product to do everything for your hair! I believe it currently retails for about £11-£13 but I picked it up from my local beauty wholesaler for a lot less.

Have you tried this product yet? Or have you got a similar product you love?

Sian x

2 comments:

jennie said...

Ooh this sounds like such a lovely product, thank you for the review, I'm going to have a little search online for it! Xo

Sian Ryan xo said...

its so nice! I cant live without it in my hair now!! x

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger