SLIDER

PAGES

Sleek Blush Review

Thursday 5 July 2012

I finally got my hands on some Sleek Blushes, Rose Gold & Flamingo. 

Sleek says:
A highly pigmented blusher to brighten and define cheekbones. The silky-fine formulation provides long lasting blusher which helps to create a subtle but radiant cheek area. 

Apply using a small powder/blusher brush, by swirling the brush over the surface of the blusher. Tap off excess powder and apply onto the apples of the cheeks to emphasise your cheeks and your smile, or just below the cheek bone to create a sculpted look.



These are the first blushes from Sleek that I have purchased and they definitely live up to the hype! They are so pigmented, affordable, long lasting and come in 10 shades! The packaging is really sleek and black too and comes with a handy mirror for when your on the go!

L-R (Rose Gold & Flamingo)

I absolutely love these colours swatched, cant wait to use them in my kit and in my makeup bag! 

Currently £4.30 for 8g of product from Sleek Makeup which you can purchase here


Sian x

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger