SLIDER

PAGES

Sleek Eau La La Liners Review

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sleek Eau La La Liners have been on the beauty radar for a little while now and I have had my eye on them for a while! I finally picked up 7 of the 20 colours in Superdrug the other day after having a massive makeup spend!

Sleek Eau La La Liners are smudge proof, multi purpose pencils that can be used on the lips, eyes and body and come in 20 amazing colours! I picked up Dragon Fruit, Moulin Rouge, Red Night Sky, White Noise, Canary Yellow, Cobalt Blue & Melba. 


Sleek says:
Highly pigmented with a unique waterproof formulation, Eau La La are the ultimate in liner luxury. Enriched with a soft, creamy formulation, Eau La La are perfect for use on the eyes, lips, brows and body.


L-R (White Noise, Canary Yellow, Red Sky Night, Cobalt Blue & Melba)

Sleek offer alot of Variety with the colours with the Eau La La Liners, with 20 show stopping colours ranging from Blacks & Browns to Bright yellows & Blues! The liners are extremely creamy and madly pigmented as you can see in the swatches above! These are also great to blend and its really hard to describe the consistency of these pencils! They also glide on like a dream and have great staying power! I struggled to get them off my arm with ordinary makeup remover and had to use an oil to remove! I am really looking forward to using these to create some bright looks for the summer!

The only problem I do have with these liners is that you have to be super careful when you open the lids, as when I opened them, the pencil itself came out! I know a few other people have had problems when sharpening them also :(

Overall I think these are great pencils and can't wait to get my hands on some more colours! These are available from Sleek Makeup here for £4 & at Superdrug for £3.99!

Sian x






2 comments:

Kelsea Echo said...

These look really cool! Wonder if they're available anywhere in the U.S...

Are you the girl with the blue/pink hair in the profile photo? Love it!

Sian Ryan xo said...

I hope they are, they are so pigmented and have amazing staying power! & yes, its me.. crazy hair girl :P haha xx

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger