SLIDER

PAGES

Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation

Wednesday 20 April 2011


Hello Lovelies!

Today I received a sample of Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation in Wheat, and just thought I would do a mini review on it.

What Clarins say:
At the heart of the formula are mineral and plant extracts chosen for their sheerness and affinity with the skin. The result: an incredibly beautiful, radiant and even complexion with a translucent finish that leaves skin feeling moisturized and super-comfortable.

Well, I have to say, its gorgeous! I started to apply it with a foundation brush, and my skin looked amazing, it was very light but a full coverage too? and the colour was such a good match! I also found it made my skin feel really silky and smooth too! After a whole day's wear, It hadnt moved off my face, and no touch up were required either which is quite a shock! I find in hot weather my foundation tends to come off and be quite patchy which I hate with a passion, but this didnt!! It also has an added spf 10 which in summer is really good!

Its priced at £24 on the Clarins Website, and it also comes in 10 shades! You can find the product here. Clarins are also offering free postage for 4 days at the moment too! :-)

Skye Rose xo

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger