SLIDER

PAGES

BARGAIN!

Saturday 16 April 2011



Hello Lovelys!!

Today I was in desperate need of a little pick me up, and luckily I had £15 in Tesco Vouchers!! Well off I went to my local Tesco and found out. (even better) that I could turn every £5 into £10?! So I Had £30 in Vouchers to spend on Makeup!! Overall I Only had to pay £3! & this is what I purchased:



Maxfactor Colour Adapt Foundation in 40
Maxfactor Creme Puff in Candle Glow
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Boujois Pink Sharpener
Maxfactor Smokey Eye Effect in Onyx Smoke
Boujois Eyeshadow Pots in 90 & 03
Collection 2000 Single Shadows in Viva Vegas & Love and Money
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Eyeliner in Rock Chick & Dancing Queen

So if thats not a bargain I dont know what is!!

Skye Rose x

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger