SLIDER

PAGES

Competition Goodies

Sunday 16 September 2012

Hey lovelys! Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I am trying to get back on it! 

I'm not really sure if people are interested in these types of posts, but me personally I love being nosy and seeing what other people win!

The 3 pairs of lashes from GWA: 2 x Diva, 1 x Glamour Lashes
The first prize I won was from 'The Coffee Break' on their facebook page and I originally won 1 pair of  girls with attitude lashes but it got lost in the post so the lovely people sent me 3 pairs to make up for it!
I personally love the Girls with Attitude lashes, so easy and such fab lash designs! 

Diva Lashes 
Glamour Lashes

The competition I won was with the lovely Jay Gill Makeup Artist who had a fab prize of 3 Clarin products!! The prize consisted of 2 x Ombre Minerale in 05 Lingerie & 09 Lavender Tea & 1 x Limited Edition Face and Blush Powder! When I first saw the Face & Blush powder, I fell in love with it instantly, its absolutely gorgeous!

L-R: Ombre Minerale in 05 & 09
Limited Edition Face & Blush Powder

So thats all my competition wins for now! Would you guys like to see more of these posts (if I win anything that is?!) or if not, what else would you like to see?

Sian Ryan x

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger