SLIDER

PAGES

Weird & Wonderful...

Thursday 1 March 2012

Well, as I was looking through all my old photos, I just spied how many colours my poor hair has been! I thought I would make a series of posts, more personal so people can get to know the face behind this weird and wonderful? blog so heres a few of the hues and styles my hair has been in the past 6months! As you can tell I love my hair bright and different! :)



What do you think to the bright and different trends going round at the moment? Do you embrace it or hide from it?

Sian xo

4 comments:

Kiran said...

Wow you are so brave! I absolutely love the pink and purple curls :-)

Sian Ryan xo said...

Thankyou! I love them all wish I could have a different one every day! I really love my leopard print but currently growing out my undercut and I know shaving it all off again will be such a bad idea haha! xo

kay said...

wow you look amazing in every single picture, what colours did you use for the all over pink n half blue half pink, i've been using directions but the colour is no way near as bright as yours, looks awesome x x kaymakeupface.blogspot.com

Sian Ryan xo said...

thanks lovely! I used stargazers magenta and directions blue lagoon! Absolutely fab colours!!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger