SLIDER

PAGES

My Elf Haul..

Friday 27 May 2011



So today I received the few bits I ordered from E.L.F (eyeslipsface.co.uk)!
The main things I love about E.L.F is the quick delivery, when its standard! Its expected that I should receive the package in 3-5 working days, but always get it maximum 2 days! & Secondly, the quality of the products! A few are hit and miss, but for the price, its amazing value for money, and I think that most is amazing quality!

First up its the Studio Eyeliner & Eyeshadow Sticks!
These first caught my eye as I received an email saying they were going to be £1 for 24hours instead of the usual price of £3.50, and sadly a girl like me cant keep away for a bargain!, so I ordered one in every colour!
Colours are:
Pearl/Glow, Black/Smoke, Brown/Basic, Green/Moss, Plum/Purple & Midnight/Blue. (Swatches Coming Soon).


What E.L.F Says about them:

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease (no sharpening required)! Glide on the dark soft gel “liner” to create dramatic definition to the eyes. The light-reflecting pigments help line the eye subtly but intensely for a fuller more enhanced effect. Use the smooth glide “shadow” stick for soft highlighting color on the eyes to complement the liner for a polished and finished look

Studio Complete Coverage Concealers

These also caught my eye, I have a few E.L.F concealers already but I wanted something with a little more coverage. For £3.50 I thought I had to try them! I bought them in Light & Medium Shades. (Review Coming Soon)

What E.L.F Say:
Savvy beauty shoppers rejoice—now there is no need to buy new concealer from season to season for meeting the different needs your skin tone may have. e.l.f. introduces a sleek quad compact filled with four brilliant, customizable concealers ranging from light, medium and dark shades. A must have for anyone’s makeup kit these highly pigmented, professionally formulated concealers offer ultimate coverage to disguise a range of boo-boos and flaws including blemishes, dark circles, redness and uneven skin-tone for a flawless, makeup artist finish!

Quick pics of the other things:



Have you bought any E.L.F Products Recently?
Skye Rose xo


No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger